Rob Buttress’ West Aegean Cruising Companion is an authoritative guide intended to help you make the most of your visit to this region. Covering the Gulf of Volos, the Sporades Islands and the Evian Gulf, the book provides comprehensive pilotage and nautical information as well as suggestions of where to eat and what to do ashore.
Also incorporating some practical tips for your passage planning along with a valuable insight into the history and culture of the area, the book is enhanced with full colour charts and detailed photography, including many spectacular aerial shots.
- Distance tables
- Chart Symbols and lights
- Chapter One Gulf of Vólos
- Chapter Two Tríkeri & Oreí Channels
- Chapter Three Skiáthos & Skópelos
- Chapter Four The Outer Sporádes
- Chapter Five Skíros & Aegean Évia
- Chapter Six Pétali Gulf
- Chapter Seven The Évian Gulfs
Edición inglesa 2007
21 x 30 cm
Encuadernación: Tapa dura